Hakuna Matata is a full-service licensing and consulting organization that provides
brands and manufacturers with best-in-class product extensions and partnerships.
Like a typical licensing firm, Hakuna Matata provides complete licensing services
and expertise to its customers, leveraging their trademarks via new products and
markets, boosting sales and income, and enhancing brand equity and awareness.
Our services include the following:
• Creation of a complete licensing and retail plan tailored to our customers,
including an overall brand positioning, target demo, product categories,
schedule, and distribution methods.
• Product category research and analysis, as well as possible partners and
• Retail placement, direct-to-retail, and limited time/exclusive possibilities
• Professionally crafted, innovative proposal presentations and materials
Hakuna Matata is also a private sector that promotes tourism in East Africa. The
platform collaborates closely with national tourism, wildlife, and transport ministries,
the EAC Secretariat, the East African Business Council, and private sector
organizations in East African countries to promote intra- and inter-regional tourism
through advocacy, marketing, skill development, research, and information sharing.
The primary strategic goals of Hakuna Matata are as follows:
• Encourage intra- and inter-regional tourism marketing approaches
• Promote continual skill development in the tourist industry
• Encourage harmonized standards and codes of conduct for tourism facilities
• Make financial and risk management services more accessible.
• Disseminate information and facilitate networking
Hakuna Matata improves East African tourist competitiveness via practical
discussion for policy changes and regulations, increased tourism service export
capabilities, and increased capability and sustainability of the private tourism sector.
All images are Copyright and Trademarks of Hakuna Matata;
and cannot be replicated for personal or commercial use